The Cereal-Killer Cake.
You can have The Cereal-Killer Cake using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of The Cereal-Killer Cake
- Prepare 250 g of frozen strawberries.
- Prepare 500 g of mascarpone.
- You need 100 g of white chocolate.
- Prepare 150 g of butter.
- Prepare 400 g of black chocolate.
- Prepare 10 of cereal bars (various tastes).
- You need of Decoration.
- Prepare 100 g of colorful french candy.
- Prepare 50 g of frozen strawberries.
- You need of Several raffaello desserts.
- Prepare of Several ferrero desserts.
- It’s of Several Liquor desserts.
The Cereal-Killer Cake instructions
- I broke the cereal bars into small pieces and mixed it with room temperature butter, and created the base of the cake with it. In a 1 cm layer i pushed it to the bottom of the mold and also on the walls..
- Next i melted 3 tbsp of butter in a pan and melted the white choko with it. Mixed it regularly and when it was all incorporated, i took it off the flame and mixed 100g mascarpone into it..
- I made a circle of strawberries on the cereal base and poured the white choco mix in middle.
- Next i melted the black choco with the remaining butter in the pan, when it was incorporated i added 300g mascarpone and poured it in the mold.
- I added the remaining mascarpone on top and decorated with strawberries, and the various ready bought desserts and candy.
- I put it to the deep freezer for overnight so it hold the shape well. Next day i took it out in advance so we could cut it..