Texas Bbq Salmon.
You can have Texas Bbq Salmon using 2 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Texas Bbq Salmon
- It’s 3 tbsp of texas bbq dry rub.
- Prepare 1 of salmon fillet or salmon whole head.
Texas Bbq Salmon step by step
- marinate the salmon with the dried rub for half hour then broil it.
- broil the salmon for 20 to 25 minute or longer depending on the thickness of the salmon on both side then enjoy.
- BELOW ARE FEW SALMON RECIPES,I AM GLAD TO SHARE WITH YOU https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/359265-morrocan-spiced-salmon https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/334506-buttered-salmon-rolls https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/353701-salmon-in-szechuan-peppercorn-salt-rub https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/336481-black-pepper-salmon https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/357724-whisky-glaze-salmon.