You can cook Lobster Lasagna using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Lobster Lasagna
- Prepare 2-1 1/2 pound of lobsters or 2 lb of lobster meat.
- Prepare 14 oz of can diced tomato with onion and bell pepper in tomato sauce.
- Prepare 4 cloves of garlic.
- It’s 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 8 of pasta sheets for lasagna.
- You need 1/2 Lb of mild cheddar shredded.
- You need 1/2 Lb of mozzarella shredded.
- Prepare to taste of Salt & pepper.
- It’s of Sprinkle parsley.
- Prepare of Small ricotta.
Lobster Lasagna step by step
- Boil lobsters for 15 min. Drain and let cool. Detach tail and head by twisting tail and pulling. Cut head with kitchen shears to extract head and tail meat left behind..
- Extract lobster meat, split tails and remove meat,split tails along back and remove digestive tract and wash all meat. Dice lobster meat and season with salt and pepper and parsley.
- Cook pasta sheets and dry with paper towels. Pour olive oil in med sauce pan at med heat, add can of tomato sauce and garlic and let simmer. Add salt & pepper and stir. Prepare baking pan by spraying non stick or olive oil and lay first layer of pasta sheets.
- Preheat oven 350. Lay first layer with lobster meat, Add ricotta, I like to add just a little sauce,add cheeses. Apply second row of pasta sheets and repeat steps topping with rest of cheese. Bake for 45 min and broil for 5 min till golden. Remove from oven and let rest for 15 min, ENJOY.