Cheesesteak Scrambled Eggs.
You can have Cheesesteak Scrambled Eggs using 7 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cheesesteak Scrambled Eggs
- It’s 1 of frozen minute steak (like Steakums one "steak" is actually two thin slices).
- You need 2 large of eggs.
- It’s 1 tbsp of water.
- It’s 1 tsp of grated parmesan cheese (finely grated stuff in the shaker cans).
- It’s 1 of salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 of tablespoon green peppers and onions diced.
- It’s 1 slice of cheese (I used American).
Cheesesteak Scrambled Eggs instructions
- Break eggs into a small bowl, whisk eggs and water until well scrambled. Add parmesan cheese and mix well. You may add the pepper now, or wait until you serve it. I don't add additional salt, because the cheese adds some saltiness. Set aside..
- Heat frying pan over medium high heat. Use cooking spray or a little oil if not using a non-stick pan..
- You can saute the pepper and onion mix prior to cooking the steak if you like it tender. Or mix it in with the eggs if you want them crisper. (And more raw.) You can omit the peppers and onions like I did in my pictures..
- Break steak into bite sized pieces into frying pan. Stir and cook until no pink is left..
- Turn burner down to medium low..
- Pour eggs into the pan and let cook until you see the outside edge of the eggs starting to firm up..
- Stir the eggs to make sure it is scrambled and cooked to your preference. I like mine just to the point the are mostly dry, my husband likes his eggs a little toasty..
- When your eggs are almost done, take the slice of cheese and break it into smaller pieces so it melts faster. And then stir it into your almost cooked eggs..
- Serve and enjoy! Makes a great breakfast sandwich with toast, or just by itself..
- You can customize it however you like, I have added mushrooms, too. It also works great if you have leftover cheesesteak meat mixture just warm it in your pan and then add your egg mixture and any other toppings..