This is how to earn Gems in Clash Royale without cheating or hacking. There are so many gem “creators” or “generators” out there, both as apps and websites, and all of them are scams
.They show so called “proof” that others have made 1000s of gems using their service, but if you try it for yourself you will find out that it’s not going to happen.
I have tried lots of different websites and apps (20+) to try and find the best option for players who’d like to get gems in Clash Royale without spending money. You can find the best options below.
The method I recommend the most – 100% legit – is to use FreeMyApps:
Once you sign-up for FreeMyApps, you can earn points for installing different apps, or watching videos or trying offers.
Once you get 3000 points, you can redeem them for $10 gift card for Play Store/iTunes/Amazon/Prepaid VISA, etc. Use $10 in App Store credit for 1200 Gems!
You get credit immediately as a redeem code – no waiting or getting cards in the mail.
In this guide, I will show you how to sign up for FreeMyApps on Android and iOS devices, and how to earn more credits faster. I will also discuss alternatives for freemyapps.
How to get Free Gems
I would suggest starting out with FreeMyApps as it is the best paying one. FreeMyApps payments are instant, and I have already cashed out several gift cards from them.
How FreeMyApps Works to get Free Gems
Once you sign-up for FreeMyApps, you get points for installing different apps, or watching videos or trying offers.
Once you get 3000 points, you can redeem them for $10 gift card (Play Store / iTunes / Amazon / Prepaid VISA / etc.). You get your $10 credit IMMEDIATELY! No waiting or getting cards in the mail.
Get points for Sharing with friends One of the most efficient ways to rack up points is to share FreeMyApps with friend – your get 200 for each friend who signs up!
Get points for Installing Apps FreeMyApps has a list of apps they would like you to try out. Once you download and test out the apps they recommend for 30+ seconds they will give you points in reward. You can then use these points to get iTunes Gift Cards that you will then use to get your free gems.
Since some of these options might be a bit hard to figure out, I’ve written detailed guides on how to use some of them below. I use all these 3 apps and websites daily to make as much as possible. If you know of any other options I hope you will let me know about them by leaving a comment.
Anyways, this being said, I do have a a few options where you can make gems in legitimate ways that the Clash Royale developers are ok with. I’ll show you how to take advantage of these options in this article. It will take you some time to make these gems, as nothing comes completely for free after all, but you don’t have to spend any money.
However, the most effective way to get points is to share FreeMyApps with your friends!
While you will get an average of 30-70 points for an app install, you will gain 200 point for each friend that you refer (when friend signs in with FB and begins to use the app).
So make sure to share, share, share!
If you are on iOS device, see below for additional steps you will need to take.
Android step by step guide.
1. Go to the website and tap the Google Play button.
2. Download their app from the Google Play Store.
3. Install the app.
4. You can login to FreeMyApps only with Facebook. It’s not going to post anything to your wall so it’s no problems with using Facebook. You don’t need FB app installed on your phone (if you don’t, you will login through FB mobile site), but you need Facebook account to start using FreeMyApps to get free gems in Clash Royale, as well as many types of gift cards.
6. You will now get a list of apps you can download. You’ll see the reward you’ll get for downloading the apps on the side. There will be new apps showing up several times a day, so check back often to get new offers.
7. Here I am downloading Quick Thoughts as that was the best offer.
8. Use the app for 30+ seconds so that FreeMyApp will register it. After this you usually have to wait at least half an hour till the points show up in your balance. Also, not all apps will credit you. From my experience around 30% of the apps don’t give any reward at all, but it’s still a good deal. Once you have 300+ points you can use them to buy rewards, iTunes gift cards among other things.