Baked Sweet Potatoes and Watermelon Green Salad.
You can have Baked Sweet Potatoes and Watermelon Green Salad using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Baked Sweet Potatoes and Watermelon Green Salad
- You need 1 of large sweet potatoes (yam).
- You need of Green salad (I used prepackaged salad).
- Prepare of Chopped watermelon.
- It’s of Tangerine (optional).
- Prepare of Salad topper(optional).
- You need of For the dressing:.
- Prepare 1 of apple.
- It’s of Lemon juice.
- It’s of Chilli flakes (optional).
- It’s of Salt and pepper.
Baked Sweet Potatoes and Watermelon Green Salad instructions
- First wash and dry up the sweet potatoes. Cut it into half. Then sprinkle with salt, pepper, and dry parsley (optional). Add a little oil then mix well. Place them on the baking pan/baking sheet, and baked at 400F for 15-20 minutes until it cooked..
- While you baked the sweet potatoes, let’s make the salad dressing. Wash and chopped the apple and blend it (I use a blander) then strain it. Add lemon juice, sprinkle salt, pepper, and chilli flakes if you like to. Mixed well..
- Now in a large bowl combine together the salad and watermelon along with the salad dressing..
- Serve the salad along with the baked sweet potatoes. I like to sprinkled salad topper (as a topping) on mine. You can do the same way as I do or any nuts it works well too. Enjoy!!.