Homemade Ice cream without eggs or preservatives.
You can cook Homemade Ice cream without eggs or preservatives using 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Homemade Ice cream without eggs or preservatives
- It’s 1 cup of Heavy whipping cream (Avoid sour cream).
- It’s 1 cup of sweetened condensed milk.
- It’s of Optional.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of Hershey's chocolate syrup.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chocolate powder.
- You need 2 tablespoons of Hershey's strawberry syrup.
- You need 1 tsp of mango flavoring.
- Prepare A few of diced unsour mangoes.
- You need A few of diced strawberries.
- You need A few of dark chocolate chips.
- Prepare A few of white chocolate chips.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of sugar crystals.
- You need of Reddi-whip.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Yellow food coloring.
Homemade Ice cream without eggs or preservatives step by step
- Cool the blender attachment, whipping cream and condensed milk for about 30 minutes to 1 hour. Cool the bowl in which you need to whisk; for a minute in the freezer..
- Now in the whisking bowl add in the cream and start whipping on low for 2 minutes using a blender. Now, add in the sweetened condensed milk and blend until single peak emerges when you remove the blender out..
- If you are interested in making a variety of flavours, then partition the mix accordingly. Else just continue to whisk it till you see double peaks. (Skip to the step no. 6).
- When flavouring: take a required portion of the mix in a separate bowl and add in the flavors you want – vanilla essence, Hershey's syrups or mango flavoring. You can add in yellow food coloring if you prefer..
- Now, start whisking the flavored ice creams in their individual bowls until each forms a double peak..
- Pour the whisked cream mixture into a rectangular freezer-safe bowl and let sit for at least 8 hours. Note: For mango and strawberry add in the fruits along with the mix. For Vanilla and chocolate add in white and dark chocolate chips respectively..
- Finally, just 1 minute before serving, chill your serving bowls. Add in the ice cream and enjoy!.
- My serving suggestions are: for chocolate, add in Reddi-whip on top and a splash of Hershey's chocolate syrup and few chocolate chips. For Vanilla, add in Reddi-whip on top and decorate with sugar crystals and white chocolate. For strawberry, add in Reddi-whip on top and a splash of Hershey's strawberry syrup. For mango, add in Reddi-whip and top it with a splash of mango syrup. (My mango started vanishing pretty soon as I had chilled out my cup before!😅).
- Tip: In India, heavy whipping is Amul fresh cream. Milkmaid is a very good brand of sweetened condensed milk. 1 cup is about 235ml to 250ml. Encrust or Colourmist Powder sprays are available on Amazon in the place of Reddi-whip. If you prefer, you can altogether skip the toppings and make a simple ice cream or just with chocolate chips if you prefer. Just ensure that the cream is fresh and not sour..