Southern Sriracha Potato Salad. Sriracha sauce can be used in many dishes and that's why I want to share with you my recipe for a salad inspired by the Southern U. S using Sriracha sauce, potatoes, eggs and chives. I invite you to try this potato salad recipe with eggs and sriracha.
Now I'll admit – I like it cold – not warm – that's just the way my family always ate it. This zesty Bacon Sriracha Potato Salad will spice up your Spring and Summer barbecues, picnics, and parties! This feisty side dish is loaded with flavor and always a hit everywhere we bring Potatoes and Bacon? You can have Southern Sriracha Potato Salad using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Southern Sriracha Potato Salad
- You need 5 of each Idaho potatoes (2 pounds) — peel, dice cook 3/4 inch.
- Prepare 1 1/2 teaspoons of salt.
- It’s 3 of eggs — hard boiled 15 minutes, chopped.
- It’s 1 of small onion — finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 stalk of celery — finely chopped.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of parsley — finely chopped.
- It’s 2 ounces of pickles- chopped or relish — finely chopped.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of Sriracha -(Sriracha is a personal thing add more if you like after its done :).
- You need 1 cup of mayonnaise.
- You need 1 tablespoon of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of pepper.
- It’s 1/3 cup of French's yellow mustard.
As famous a pairing as PB+J but with an extra does of yum. This creamy potato salad has the perfect balance of tang and savoriness. The bacon adds a nice crunch, making this the a great potato salad for a bbq. Sriracha should be the LAST thing added.
Southern Sriracha Potato Salad step by step
- Place the eggs in boiling water for 15 minutes. Then run under cold water to cool, peel underwater and chop the eggs small..
- Dice the potatoes into 3/4" cubes then place in a saucepan and cover with cold water -1 inch over the potatoes..
- Add salt to the water Bring to a boil and turn down to a simmer. and cook until done about 15 minutes..
- Do not drain off the water until you are sure that the potatoes are done. Then cool the potatoes on a sheet pan in the refrigerator..
- Combine all ingredients and mix well, adjust the seasonings as needed then chill and serve..
Once all ingredients are in the bowl, give the salad a few good folds to combine and coat potatoes. Easy Recipe – If you're looking for an easy to follow but yet delicious Southern Style Potato Salad then look no further! Creamy, soulful Southern potato salad recipe. Made with simple ingredients with old-fashioned flavor. Ingrid's because it's so creamy with the perfect mayo-mustard ratio.