Simple flavoured , no baking cheesecake. This No Bake Cheesecake is so light and creamy! Top with strawberries, chocolate, or simple whipped cream. No bake cheesecake also eliminates a lot of the worries that might keep you from making a cheesecake in the first place: There's no need for fussy water baths or elaborate cool-down steps.
You can either serve this immediately as a "cheesecake flavored mousse", or, you can spoon it into individual dishes and chill. A No Bake Cheesecake is just that, the filling is not baked in the oven. But don't worry, this cheesecake still has that rich and tangy flavor of A No Bake Cheesecake uses a graham cracker crumb crust which is, by far, the simplest of all the pie crusts. You can have Simple flavoured , no baking cheesecake using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Simple flavoured , no baking cheesecake
- It’s 10 tbsp of cream cheese.
- It’s 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- It’s 1 envelope of whipping cream "dream whipp".
- It’s 1 envelope of any flavoured jello for me "lemon".
- Prepare 1 2/3 cup of boiling water.
- It’s 1 can of pei filling , topping or jam "optional".
- It’s 2 cup of crushed biscits.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of melted butter.
If you would like to add a ginger flavor. A no-bake cheesecake takes all the stress away. Plus, it takes about half the time to make. Do I have to bake the crust?
Simple flavoured , no baking cheesecake instructions
- Mix the biscuits with melted butter. Put them on the base of the plate or whatever ..
- Mix the boiling water with the jello envelope . leave it untit it reaches. room temperature ..
- Mix the cream chesse , heavy cream and the whipping cream envelope in a food processor or stand mixer or blender ..
- Mix the two mixtures. Until well combined. food processor recommended. Put it in the top of the biscuits..
- Chill the cheesecake until it sets then put the desired amount ot the topping ..
Our classic cheesecake requires flour and eggs which helps set the cheesecake as it bakes. Both are left out here so it's totally safe to eat. This No Bake Oreo Cheesecake recipe is made with Oreo crust and a simple cheesecake filling packed with Oreo cookies! Next is the yummiest part – adding the Oreos! We've got Oreo crumbs and chopped up Oreos in this No Bake Oreo Cheesecake for plenty of Oreo flavor!