Blueberry Cherrio Cereal Bars.
You can cook Blueberry Cherrio Cereal Bars using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Blueberry Cherrio Cereal Bars
- It’s 2 tbsp of butter or margaine.
- Prepare 1 packages of marshmallows.
- You need 6 cup of multi grain cherrios.
- You need 1/2 cup of dried blueberries.
- You need 2 oz of white chocolate or almond bark, melted.
Blueberry Cherrio Cereal Bars instructions
- In a small saucepan over medium low heat melt butter and marshmallows..
- Pour marshmallow mixture over the dry blueberries and cereal; mix well to combine..
- Spray two 8 inch square pan or one 9×13 rectangular pan with cooking spray. Pour in cereal mixture. Let cereal cool and set up in pan for at least an hour..
- Remove from pan and cut into bars or squares. Dip the bottom of each bar/square in melted white chocolate; place on parchment paper to allow chocolate to set. Store in an air tight container..