Leftover Chicken CheeseSteak. Leftover chicken (along with your cast iron and some frozen pie crust) is the key to a creamy Starting with cooked leftover chicken lets any skillet dinner come together in a fraction of the time. Chicken cheesesteaks are going to become your new favorite sandwich. Don't get us wrong, we love the steak in a classic philly cheesesteak.
Throw that precious bundle of cheese, meat, and carbs in the oven without a. Here is an excellent use for leftover cheese steak meat you might have. We recently made homemade Philly cheese steaks for dinner and had a bit leftover. You can cook Leftover Chicken CheeseSteak using 13 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Leftover Chicken CheeseSteak
- You need 1 of left over chicken(any kind).
- It’s 3 of strips of bacon cut into bits.
- It’s 2 slice of deli roast beef.
- It’s 2 tbsp of melted butter.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of butter.
- You need 3 tbsp of mayo.
- Prepare 2 tsp of spicy brown mustard.
- It’s 2 tsp of minced garlic.
- It’s 1 tsp of powdered garlic.
- It’s 2 tsp of red hot sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Parmesan cheese.
- You need 2 tbsp of mozzerlla cheesr.
- Prepare 2 slice of Italian bread.
Have cooked chicken sitting in the fridge? Mac and cheese is always a hit with kids, but when you pair it with leftover chicken in a casserole you get a sure winner. Top leftover chicken and ready-made salsa with gooey melted cheddar cheese and Use leftover chicken breast in this substantial healthy soup. Anything steak can do.you know the rest.
Leftover Chicken CheeseSteak step by step
- Wrap bread in foil place in oven at 400°F. No need to preheat. Keep in oven till everything is finished. For best quality.
- Toss bacon into medium sized pan add minced garlic. Mix em together.
- Shred your left over chicken. You can you ur hand. Once your bacon starts to show color add you chicken to a lower heat. Mix everything together.
- Add roast beef. Shredded as well mix everything together..
- Add unmelted butter to skillet let every simmer at a low heat.
- In a small bowl add melted butter, mayo, and mustard. Mix with a whisk really well. Add powdered garlic.
- Remove bread from oven. Place on serving plate.
- Had little sauce to bottom bread then mozzarella cheese.
- Add meat as filling.
- Had more sauce on top. Let it drizzle through.
- Sprinkle Parmesan cheese on top..
- Add one more pat of sauce on top bun and put it on the sandwich.
- Place remaining sauce in fridge for later.
- Enjoy your meal. This will be a messy delicious sandwich.
These Slow Cooker Philly Chicken Cheesesteak are simple to make and something you and your family will really enjoy! Featuring Buffalo Chicken Dip, Chicken Bacon Ranch Baked Potatoes, Cheesy Chicken Enchiladas and Teriyaki Chicken Lettuce Wraps. Chicken can be reheated but you have to make sure that you don't undercook the meatCredit: Getty Can I re-heat chicken? But when you're re-heating poultry you need to be. Turn leftover chicken or store-bought rotisserie chicken into enchiladas, chicken salad, chicken soup, chicken pizza.the list goes on and on.