Big Mac salad.
You can cook Big Mac salad using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Big Mac salad
- You need of Dill Pickles.
- You need 4 cups of chopped iceberg lettuce.
- It’s 1 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1 tsp of Ground Black Pepper.
- It’s 1 lb of Lean Ground Beef.
- It’s 1 cup of shredded Cheddar cheese.
- It’s of Thousand Island dressing.
Big Mac salad instructions
- Heat a 10-inch sauté pan over medium heat. Add the ground beef, smash it to break up the clumps, and cook until it’s almost cooked through. Add salt and pepper and finish cooking it all the way..
- While the ground beef is browning, chop lettuce. Slice onions and then cut into half. Roughly chop pickles. When you are ready to serve the salad, mix the lettuce, onions, pickles, and cheese. Put into four bowls. Add in ¼ of the ground beef mixture into each bowl. Drizzle with dressing and serve immediately..