You can have Paneer Sandwich using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Paneer Sandwich
- You need 1 cup of Grated Paneer.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of roasted Cumin powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tbsp of Black Pepper.
- You need 1 of Lemon Juice.
- Prepare 1/4 tbsp of Chat Masala.
- It’s 1 of Salt to taste.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of chopped Tomatoes.
- It’s 4 tbsp of chopped Coriander leaves.
- Prepare 6 of Whole Grain Bread slices.
- You need 6 tbsp of Butter.
Paneer Sandwich step by step
- Take crumbled paneer in to a bowl, then add roasted cumin powder, add ginger paste, tomatoes, black pepper, lemon juice, chat masala, coriander leaves, salt to taste and give it a good mix..
- Take bread slice and butter sides of the bread, now add stuffing and spread it evenly..
- Now top it with other slice of bread..
- Roast from both the sides until it gets nice crust..
- Serve with some salad, juice of fruits or wine..