Avocado, Tomato, Mozzarella, & Bacon Sandwich. Avocado, Tomato, and Mozzarella Caprese Salad Recipe. Fresh and delicious Avocado Tomato Mozzarella Salad. We were in the same "I don't like avocados" boat.
Check out the recipe of Avocado, Tomato and Mozzarella Pasta Salad and many other recipes like Fruit and Vegetable Salad, Hawaiian Beet and Pineapple Salad, Green Rice, Kadhai Paneer on. Italian tomato avocado mozzarella salad or insalata tricolore. This tomato, avocado and mozzarella salad is actually a twist on the very well-known Caprese salad, the famous Italian salad. You can have Avocado, Tomato, Mozzarella, & Bacon Sandwich using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Avocado, Tomato, Mozzarella, & Bacon Sandwich
- You need 3 oz of fresh mozzarella.
- You need 8 slice of bacon.
- It’s 1 tbsp of butter.
- You need 1 tbsp of mayonnaise.
- You need 1 tsp of cracked sea salt.
- You need 2 1/2 of lbs salt.
It's like bruschetta, but with avocado and mozzarella. And everything is better with avocado and So when I found myself with ripe tomatoes and avocados, rather than making (another) salad, I baked. In short, Avocado Tomato Mozzarella Salad. The Best Avocado Mozzarella Recipes on Yummly
Avocado, Tomato, Mozzarella, & Bacon Sandwich instructions
- Cook bacon..
- Wash tomatoes and slice. Slice avocados and mozzarella..
- Spread mayo on inside of bread..
- Place avocados, tomatoes, mozzarella and bacon on bread. Add salt & pepper..
- Butter the outsides of the bread..
- Place in frying pan. Cook for about 3-4 minutes on each side or until mozzarella is melted..
- Don't make this recipe.
Brush avocado slices with the oil and arrange neatly on the griddle. Leave in place until charred black lines To serve, tip tomatoes on to a large flat platter. Rip mozzarella into bite-sized pieces and dot. Avocado Salad with Tomato, Cucumber and Mozzarella served with some crunchy french bread and you've got a cool, easy dinner for a hot day. Tomato mozzarella salad is a summer favorite.