Chicken Parmesan Sandwich. These chicken parmesan sandwiches are inspired by the classic Italian dish of the same name and make a hearty lunch or dinner. A chicken parmesan sandwich can be served with a lightly dressed side salad and a glass of your favorite Italian wine. If you want to reheat the sandwich later, remove the chicken cutlet from the bun.
A fun twist on a classic dish, this chicken parmesan sandwiches recipe from RAGڮ creates a simple, satisfying meal! This recipe makes a chicken Parmesan sandwich with frozen chicken nuggets, tomato sauce, and American cheese. Chicken Parmesan SandwichTender Chicken Lightly Coated in Parmesan Breadcrumbs, Tomato Renee's SpecialOne-Half of a Fresh Turkey Sandwich or Chicken-Almond Salad Sandwich, a Cup. You can cook Chicken Parmesan Sandwich using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Parmesan Sandwich
- You need 1 tsp of Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Parmesan Cheese.
- You need 2 slice of Whole – Grain Bread.
- It’s 2 cup of Lettuce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Walnuts, chopped.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Salad Dressing.
- You need 8 oz of Orange juice.
- Prepare 5 oz of Chicken Breast, cooked.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Speghetti sauce.
Quick, easy, yummy chicken parm sandwiches. Add the breadcrumbs, Parmesan cheese, oregano, paprika, garlic powder, salt and pepper to a Ziplock bag and shake to mix well. This easy Chicken Parmesan Sandwich Recipe is a great weeknight meal you can make with store-bought rotisserie chicken. That whole expression about making lemonade with the lemons life gives you has always baffled me a bit.
Chicken Parmesan Sandwich instructions
- Dice chicken and place in microwave-safe bowl. Stir in olive oil and spaghetti sauce.
- Cover loosely with plastic wrap and heat in microwave about 1 minute or until heated through. Stir.
- Sprinkle Parmesan Cheese on top and microwave about 30 more seconds or until cheese begins to melt..
- Spoon hot chicken mixture onto one slice of bread. Top with other slice..
- Serve with a tossed salad made with washed lettuce greens and chopped vegetables of choice; Ross with walnuts and dressing..
- Enjoy with a glass of Orange juice.
Why wouldn't you make a vinaigrette? Chicken Parmesan goes sandwich style in these easy and portable Oven Baked Chicken Parmesan Sandwiches. Breaded chicken is topped with marinara, cheese and basil, layered on a roll, then. Chicken Parmesan Sandwich. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. These chicken parmesan sandwiches are inspired by the classic Italian dish of the same name and make a hearty lunch or dinner.