Blue Cheese Cake. An elegant, easy Savory Blue Cheese appetizer cake sure to elevate any party or gathering. Smooth, and spreadable over crackers or fruit. Great football food for Super Bowl watching too! blue cheese cake – Confections are traditionally left for the end of the meal to end on a sweet note, but this blue cheese cake recipe is best enjoyed before the main.
Cheese cake and one fork on blue. Nutty caramel cheesecake on a dark wooden background Modest breakfast of healthy person. pancake made from curd cottage cheese. Ultimate Red Velvet Cake Cheesecake™Moist layers of Red Velvet Cake and our Original Cheesecake Breakfast TacosSoft Corn Tortillas, Cheesy Eggs, Chicken Chorizo, Pico de Gallo. ⬇ Download cheese cake – stock images and photos in the best photography agency ✔ reasonable prices ✔ millions of high quality and royalty-free stock photos and images. You can have Blue Cheese Cake using 17 ingredients and 25 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Blue Cheese Cake
- It’s of Cake.
- You need 300 g (10.58 oz) of Cream cheese.
- Prepare 150 g (5.29 oz) of Blue Cheese.
- You need 50 g (1.76 oz) of Cake flour.
- Prepare 120 ml (4.05 fl oz) of Acacia honey.
- It’s 2 of Eggs.
- You need 200 ml (6.76 fl oz) of Heavy cream.
- You need 20 ml (0.67 fl oz) of Lemon juice.
- You need 10 ml (0.33 fl oz) of White rum.
- Prepare 100 g (3.52 oz) of Raisins.
- Prepare of Toppings.
- It’s 100 g (3.52 oz) of Cream cheese.
- You need 50 g (1.76 oz) of Blue cheese.
- Prepare 20 ml (0.67 fl oz) of Acacia honey.
- You need 50 g (1.76 oz) of Raisins.
- It’s 50 g (1.76 oz) of Walnuts.
- Prepare to taste of Acacia honey *for drizzle.
Pistachio Cheesecake Cheesecake Cake Chocolate Cheesecake Chocolate Buttercream Cake Triple Chocolate Pear and Blue Cheese Cake How To Make Cake for Thanksgiving or Any Fall Holidays. Make a cream cheese cake that is buttery and creamy with this blue ribbon recipe! Iced with a soft Blue Ribbon Recipe.
Blue Cheese Cake instructions
- Cream cheese & blue cheese at room temperature and knead well with a spatula..
- Add cake flour and knead well..
- Add acacia honey and mix well. * This acacia honey, Mielizia from Italy is highly recommended!.
- Make beaten eggs, add to the cake mixture, and then mix well..
- Add heavy cream and mix well..
- Add lemon juice..
- Add white rum and mix well..
- Pre-heat the oven to 180℃ (356℉).
- Pour the 1/3 cake mixture into the baking tray..
- Place raisins on it..
- Pour the left 2/3 cake mixture into the baking tray..
- Lightly drop the tray few times to make the surface even..
- Pour 1/3 water in the grill tray for steam baking..
- Place foil over the trays..
- Bake at 180℃ (356℉) for 25 mins, remove the foil, and then bake again another 25 mins..
- Cool it down. Do not touch the cake, it's easy to break..
- Initially so fluffy with air, but becomes tighter as it cools..
- Wrap with foil and put in the refrigerator to chill. Next day the taste become even richer!.
- Put cream cheese & blue cheese in a container. Add acacia honey and mix lightly. Put in the refrigerator to chill..
- Slice a piece of cake and put on a plate..
- Put cream cheese & blue cheese mixture on it..
- Put some raisins & walnuts on it..
- Drizzle some acacia honey over the cake and serve!.
- Also good! Baked Cheesecake & Blueberry Wine Sauce → Recipe ID : 13303986.
- Also good! Baked Cheesecake & Peach Chardonnay Sauce → Recipe ID : 13304223.
For the blue cheese cheesecake, however, I opted for an Italian meringue, created by pouring a hot Both choices helped to achieve the desired effect: a sturdy cake that cuts well, with a mouth feel. This Blue Cheese Dressing is the absolute best! It's rich, creamy, and so easy to make. Made with just a few ingredients and is perfect for salads or to use as a dip. If you ever want to elevate a boring salad.