Roasted Chicken with Vegetables.
You can have Roasted Chicken with Vegetables using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Roasted Chicken with Vegetables
- Prepare 1 of large Split Chicken Breast.
- You need 3 of large Carrots peeled and chopped.
- Prepare 2 of large sweet Onions.
- It’s 5 cloves of Garlic.
- You need 3 of large Russet potatoes cleaned, peeled and chopped.
- Prepare 4 of green onions diced.
- It’s 2 of celery stalks diced.
- You need Dash of Sea salt.
- Prepare Dash of Fresh Ground pepper.
- Prepare of Olive oil for pan and drizzle over veggies and chicken.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Smoked Paprika.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of Cumin.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Low sodium Soy sauce.
Roasted Chicken with Vegetables step by step
- Oil pan or baking dish.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place chicken in pan and cover with Vegetables.
- Drizzle olive oil over veggies and chicken place lid or foil on chicken and veggies.
- Cook for 40 minutes uncover spoon juices over veggies and chicken..
- Add green onions & Cook for another 20 – 30 minutes or until juices are running clear, and chicken and veggies are done.
- I cut my large chicken the veggies and chicken were tender, the chicken breast remained juicy and tender..