Philly cheesesteak stuffed bell peppers. How to make Philly Cheesesteak stuffed bell peppers. Philly Cheesesteak recipe Here is a easy recipe that I have been seeing floating all over the internet. Reviews for: Photos of Philly Cheese Steak-Stuffed Bell Peppers.
These Philly cheesesteak stuffed peppers have the same flavors, but without the carbs! Stuffed peppers always make for a great meal, and this version is I bake my peppers to soften them up a bit before I stuff them. You can use any color bell pepper you like, I went with a combo of red, orange. You can have Philly cheesesteak stuffed bell peppers using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Philly cheesesteak stuffed bell peppers
- It’s 1 of steak of choice.
- You need 8 slice of Provolone cheese.
- Prepare 2 large of green bell peppers.
- Prepare 1 medium of sweet onion.
- You need 6 oz of baby bella mushrooms.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of minced garlic.
- It’s 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
These Philly Cheesesteak Stuffed Peppers are a delicious low-carb spin on the classic sandwich and a tasty dinner idea you can prep ahead of time! Stuffed peppers and Philly cheesesteak go hand in hand. We absolutely loved them and the flavor is out of this world. I loved how easy these An awesome alternative to the classic philly cheesesteak sandwich!
Philly cheesesteak stuffed bell peppers step by step
- slice peppers in half lengthwise remove ribs and seeds.
- slice onions and mushrooms, sauteed over medium heat with butter, olive oil, minced garlic and a little, saute until onions and mushrooms are caramelized about 25 to 30 minutes, you could add your choice of meat to this before or after depending on how you like your meat.
- preheat oven to 400*.
- line the inside of each pepper with a slice of provolone cheese.
- fill each pepper with meat mixture and tell they are nearly overflowing.
- top each pepper with another slice of provolone cheese bake 15 to 20 minutes until the cheese on top is golden brown.
Low carb, gluten free, and stuffed into a delicious tender and juicy bell pepper! Saute over medium heat with butter, olive oil, minced garlic and a little salt and pepper. How to make philly cheesesteak stuffed peppers. You could do all green if you like, but I like the sweetness of the orange and red peppers. These Easy Philly Cheesesteak Stuffed Peppers are a healthy dinner idea that can easily be meal prepped.