TRIANGLE+SQUARE PARATHA😊😊. Triangle paratha recipe, learn how to make triangle paratha also known as roti, a spicy version flatbread with step by step pictures for easy This is sure a nice lunch box idea for kids and for us too. Kids will be delighted to have it for lunch box to have triangle, square parathas instead of our regular. The most common way to find the area of a triangle is to take half of the base times the height.
For example Fold the paratha in half and apply some more oil and sprinkle with flour. Fold into triangles and roll the triangle into a No need to use oil for cooking paratha. The paratha will puff up like a balloon. You can cook TRIANGLE+SQUARE PARATHA😊😊 using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of TRIANGLE+SQUARE PARATHA😊😊
- You need 1 cup of wheat paratha dough.
- It’s 1 tbsp of carom seeds.
- You need 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- It’s 1 tbsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of red chili flakes.
- Prepare 1 tsp of black pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of chaat masala.
- Prepare 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of garam masala.
Put this in a insulated container. We make it square shape and call it as madakki chappathi…… Learn about Area of Right-Angled Triangle and its properties, different types of triangle. Learn Triangle in an easy manner with examples and prepare for exam BYJU'S. The half square triangle is a quilting staple.
TRIANGLE+SQUARE PARATHA😊😊 instructions
- First take a small ball of dough and mix all the dry ingredients mentioned.
- Now flatten the ball and grease with butter or desi ghee and sprinkle some mixture over it.
- Now for triangle shape fold double.
- Now again make it fold as described as double again.
- Just again start making with rolling pin a triangle shape paranthas.remember do not over roll it and donot make it so slim.
- For square shape fold two sides towards inside.
- Now fold it in center from both ends.
- Now use rolling pin and make flat like square paranthas.
- Enjoy after roasting with butter or ghee.stay safe stay healthy keep enjoying with light breakfast.
Free online instructions for several methods to make these versatile machine pieced units. The half square triangle is one of the most basic units in quilting. Also referred to as either 'HST' or 'triangle square', these units are simply a square made from two. Solving triangles using Pythagoras's theorem, the cosine rule, the sine rule and various ways of calculating the area of a triangle. This formula gives the square on a side opposite an angle, knowing the angle between the other two known sides.