You can have Beyond Meatloaf using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Beyond Meatloaf
- Prepare 1 pound of beyond beef, thawed.
- It’s 1/2 of onion, diced.
- It’s 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It’s 1/2 of steel cut oats.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of bread crumbs.
- It’s 3 tablespoons of Vegan Worcestershire.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of Coffee Garlic Seasonings.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need of Meatloaf Sauce.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Catsup.
- It’s 1 tablespoons of brown sugar.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of dry mustard.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of mushroom broth.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of Vegan Worcestershire.
Beyond Meatloaf step by step
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and prep ingredients while waiting for the oven to beep..
- Combine all ingredients into a large bowl and blend with your hands, squeezing and turning mixture over and over untill a nice consistency is established..
- Transfer everything to a loaf pan and bake in the oven for 30 minutes. (Excuse my dirty oven.).
- In a small mixing bowl blend all the ingredients for the sauce together and spread over the meat loaf. Bake for an additional 15 minutes..
- Let stand for 5-10 minutes to cool. Slice and serve. Best with roasted veggies or mashed potatoes/cauliflower..