Quinoa and Sweet Potato Salad.
You can have Quinoa and Sweet Potato Salad using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Quinoa and Sweet Potato Salad
- Prepare 1 of sweet potato.
- It’s 2 of large handfuls of spinach.
- You need 1 of bock of feta.
- Prepare 2 cups of quinoa.
- You need 2 cups of water.
- Prepare 1 of carrot.
- Prepare 1 can of chick peas.
Quinoa and Sweet Potato Salad instructions
- Chop 1 sweet potato up and place on a tray with olive oil and salt. Roast in the oven for 45 minutes.
- Chop up all of desired veg and place in a large bowl (chop up feta and add to salad).
- Cook quinoa (follow instructions on packet).
- Once sweet potato has been roasted toads all ingredients together.
- Enjoy! Store in an airtight container :).