Open Faced Philly Cheese Steak Sandwich.
You can cook Open Faced Philly Cheese Steak Sandwich using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Open Faced Philly Cheese Steak Sandwich
- It’s 1 lb of chipped steak or shaved steak.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Montreal steak season.
- It’s 1 of minced garlic clove.
- It’s .25 cup of chopped onion.
- It’s 1/8 tsp of black pepper.
- You need .25 cup of woreshire sauce.
- Prepare of Cheese sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of cream.
- You need Dash of paprika.
- Prepare of Mixture of shredded cheese that you want.
Open Faced Philly Cheese Steak Sandwich step by step
- Heat oil in skillet.
- Add onion and cook till translucent then add garlic.
- Add in steak add will cook fast usually a couple of minutes. As the meat cooks add the woreshire sauce, Black pepper, and seasoning.
- In sauce pan melt butter, then add flour tilled combined.
- Add cream in and then paprika and stir till starts to thicken.
- Add in your cheese blend. Depending on how much cheese will determine how thick your sauce is..
- Now to build. Use whatever bread you want on the bottom. Some ketchup. Meat on top of that, then pour the cheese sauce on top of it all.
- Enjoy and let me know if whatever you like or wanted to tweak it around. The thing about a Philly cheese steak is to make it your own cause none ever taste the same..