Strawberry cream cheese sandwich. Sliced strawberries and reduced-fat cream cheese come together in a sandwich for this quick and healthy lunchbox treat. Only use regular cream cheese instead of low fat and serve lightly toasted open face. I don't see how this would be good as a sandwich.
This simple Strawberry Cream Cheese Sandwich makes a tasty and healthy lunch idea for kids! Spread the cream cheese evenly on one side of each slice. Slice the strawberries and place them evenly over one of the slices. You can have Strawberry cream cheese sandwich using 4 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Strawberry cream cheese sandwich
- It’s 2/3 cup of cream cheese.
- It’s 1/4 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 8 of fresh strawberries.
- Prepare 2 slices of bread.
Close the sandwich and halve it how you wish. All Reviews for Toasted Strawberry-Cream Cheese Breakfast Sandwiches. You saved Toasted Strawberry-Cream Cheese Breakfast Sandwiches to your Favorites. Sliced strawberries and reduced-fat cream cheese come together in a sandwich for this quick and healthy lunchbox treat.
Strawberry cream cheese sandwich instructions
- Scoop the cream cheese into a bowl.
- Juice 5 strawberries over the bowl.
- Add the sugar.
- Mix until it's a light pinkish color.
- Scoop and spread cream onto both slices of bread.
- Take any remaining cream and put it on the side.
- Thinly slice the three remaining strawberries.
- Then take the sliced strawberries and put six of them on 1 slice of bread then take the ones left and put them next to the cream on the side.
- Finally press the two pieces of bread together.
For a fast, tasty breakfast, serve up Strawberry Cream Cheese Waffle Sandwiches. To jump-start breakfast, make the fillig the night before; then in. These sweet little sandwiches pair fresh strawberries with cream cheese and honey. Get the recipe for Strawberries and Cream Tea Sandwich. To give a yummy twist to the mundane sandwich recipes that you must be bored of preparing daily, we present Strawberry and Cream Cheese Sandwich recipe to you.