Potatoes grilled cheese sandwich. Potato Cheese Grilled Sandwich,This sandwich holds potato slices and cheese spiced up with chaat masala and green chutney. Potato Sandwiches give a different dimension to grilled cheese sandwich. They are delicious and add an Indian taste to standard grilled cheese.
Even with seeing hundreds of them a night, loaded bakers are still one of my favorite indulgences! This Loaded Baked Potato Grilled Cheese Sandwich. Potato sandwich recipe with step by step photos – to make these grilled sandwiches with a spiced potato stuffing is very easy. You can cook Potatoes grilled cheese sandwich using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Potatoes grilled cheese sandwich
- Prepare 2 of medium sized potatoes.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Cumin seeds (or cumin powder).
- It’s 1/2 of finely chopped onions.
- You need 1 tablespoon of peas.
- You need 1 tablespoon of capsicum finely chopped.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of vegetable stock.
- It’s 1/3 teaspoon of pepper powder.
- Prepare 1/3 teaspoon of coriander powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of lemon juice.
- You need 1 of red chili.
- You need 1/3 teaspoon of ginger finely chopped.
- It’s 2 teaspoon of butter.
- Prepare 2 slices of cheese.
- It’s 2 teaspoon of Sauce of your choice (ketchup, chipotle, green chili, mustard or anything).
Serve the Grilled Cheese Sandwich With Paneer & Potato along with a hot cup of Adrak Chai or Banana Almond & Prunes Smoothie for your breakfast or tea time snacks. If you like healthy sandwiches, then you must try some of our favorites like Place cheese slices on top of one slice, add potato chips pressing down to break them gently, then close sandwich, with both Melt one more piece of butter in the skillet and reduce heat to medium low. Classic grilled cheese sandwiches with a kick. These are great with a bowl of tomato soup with a little basil added.
Potatoes grilled cheese sandwich step by step
- Heat a tablespoon of oil in the pan. Add cumin seeds and chili. Once it starts crackling, add onions. Cook for 1 minute or so. Add peas and cook for another minute.
- Add ginger, coriander powder, vegetable stock. Then add the potatoes. Mix it properly and add pepper and lemon. Mix again. You can optionally cook it for another 3-5 min to make the potatoes go crispy. Add capsicum when everything is done. Also, optionally you can add mint or coriander leaves as a variation of this recipe..
- Take a toast bread and put some of this potatoes mix on top. Then put a slice of cheese. Then take the second bread and put some sauce on it. Then put it on top of the cheese to close your sandwich. Now just apply some butter on top and grill it..
Combine mashed potatoes, onion, cottage cheese, salt and pepper in a bowl. Heat the butter on a flat pan and grill sandwiches on both sides until golden brown. Grilled ham and cheese is easy. Cheese sandwich recipe – simple quick & delicious tasting grilled cheese sandwich made on griddle or tawa. Great cheesy breakfast or snack to pack.