Lemon Dill Chicken Salad.
You can have Lemon Dill Chicken Salad using 11 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Lemon Dill Chicken Salad
- You need 3 cups of roast chicken breast cut into 3/4" cubes.
- You need 1/4 cup of diced carrot.
- Prepare 1/4 cups of diced onion.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of diced celery.
- It’s 1 of VERY small garlic clove, finely minced or grated.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of mayo.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of lemon zest.
- You need 1 Tablespoon of lemon juice.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- Prepare a few of turns of black pepper.
- Prepare 2 Tablespoons of finely chopped dill.
Lemon Dill Chicken Salad instructions
- Put all ingredients in a mixing bowl and fold to season and incorporate evenly and thoroughly..
- Enjoy over salad greens, in a sandwich, with crackers, or with some pasta mixed in. :).