Blueberry-Chili Chicken. Learn how to make a Red, White & Blueberry Grilled Chicken Recipe! Sprinkle both sides of the chicken breasts with the salt and black pepper. Appetizers & Snacks Blueberry Muffins Blueberry Pies Blueberry Smoothies Breakfast Desserts Add garlic, chili, coriander and cumin and fry for one minute.
Blueberry BBQ Chicken by Vivian Howard North Carolina chef Vivian Howard calls this grilled To make Blue Q Sauce, she cooks fresh blueberries down with apple cider vinegar, chili flakes, sugar. These healthy blueberry muffins are bursting with flavor, are moist and soft, and so delicious! You can cook Blueberry-Chili Chicken using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Blueberry-Chili Chicken
- Prepare 4 of boneless, skinless chicken breasts, 4 oz each.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare of Sauce:.
- You need 4 tsp of olive oil, divided.
- It’s 1 of large shallot, minced.
- Prepare 2-1/2 c of fresh blueberries.
- You need 1 of chipotle pepper in adobo sauce (from a can), diced.
- Prepare 2 T of fresh lime juice.
- It’s 1 T of brown sugar.
- It’s 1 T of fresh mint, minced.
- It’s 1 tsp of fresh lime zest.
Click the Bookmark Icon to Add to Your Favories. You can make regular chicken chili or you can make the BEST CHICKEN CHILI. Stir in a touch of Chewy Fudgy Homemade Brownies. Naked or tossed in mild, hot or BBQ sauce.
Blueberry-Chili Chicken instructions
- In small pan, heat 2 tsp of oil. Add shallots and cook until tender. Add blueberries, chipotle, juice and sugar. Bring to boil then reduce heat, cover and simmer for 10 min..
- In large skillet, heat 2 tsp olive oil. Sprinkle both sides of chicken breasts with salt and pepper. Add chicken to skillet and sear both sides until cooked through..
- Remove sauce from heat, add mint and zest. Serve with chicken..
Served with favorite Bleu cheese dipping sauce. See what's happening with Blueberry Hill! We have fun news to share! This White Chicken Chili is hearty, warming, creamy and perfectly comforting. It's a great alternative to traditional beef chili and makes a simple, yet completely delicious dinner!