Super Simple Cheesecake.
You can have Super Simple Cheesecake using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Super Simple Cheesecake
- You need 1 1/2 cup of Graham cracker crumbs.
- You need 1/4 cup of Confectioners sugar.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Melted butter.
- You need 1/8 tsp of salt.
- It’s 2 cup of Cream cheese, at room temp.
- It’s 2 large of eggs.
- It’s 2/3 cup of Sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of Vanilla extract.
Super Simple Cheesecake instructions
- Select a pie pan whose inside dimension is at least 9" and height 1 1/4 " pre heat oven to 350.
- Make crust by stirring the grahm cracker crumbs, confectioners sugar, melted butter, and salt until thoroughly mixed..
- Press the crumbs into the bottom and up the sides of the pan.
- Make the filling by mixing the cream cheese,eggs,sugar, and vanilla extract until smooth. Use a mixer set at a low speed..
- Set pie pan ontop of a baking pan. Pour the filling into the crust..
- Bake for 20 mins then cover with foil and bake another 10 mins.
- Remove the cheesecake from the oven and set on a rack to cool.
- Once cool put in fridge to chill for 1 hour or more. Serve.