BBQ Meatloaf. BBQ Meatloaf Muffins with Sweet Potato Topping are (almost) too cute to eat. Kid's love them because they're fun, you'll love them because they're simple and delicious. Form this mixture into a loaf and place it in a shallow pan.
How to Make Sheet Pan BBQ Meatloaf – Step by Step Photos. Mix the meatloaf ingredients together until evenly combined. Divide the mixture in half and then shape each half into a flattened oval. You can cook BBQ Meatloaf using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of BBQ Meatloaf
- You need 1 1/2 lb of ground meat 80/20.
- Prepare 1/2 of medium onion diced.
- You need 1 stalk of celery diced.
- Prepare 1 of small carrot diced.
- You need 1 of small fresh chili seeded and diced fine.
- You need 1 cup of dry plain bread crumbs.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
- You need of BBQ sauce.
This recipe for a delicious and easy BBQ meatloaf is perfect for a quick and simple weeknight dinner. BBQ Meatloaf Burger, and an Opportunity to Choose Kindness Instead. Smoked BBQ Meatloaf: Meatloaf is a great comfort food and it's even better on the smoker. Serve with potatoes and roasted veggies for an amazing dinner!" Take comfort food to the next level with barbecue-basted meatloaf.
BBQ Meatloaf step by step
- Sauté onion, celery, carrot, and chili in a little olive oil until vegetables are tender. Remove from heat and cool..
- Combine ground meat with all ingredients except BBQ sauce.
- Shape into loaf on a lightly oiled sheet pan, baste generously with your favorite BBQ sauce.
- Preheat grill but leave 1 burner off for indirect grilling.
- Slide meatloaf directly on grill, away from burner.
- Cover grill and try to keep temp. at 350deg F.
- Bake on grill for 3/4 to 1 hour, or until internal temp. registers 140deg..
- After removing from grill let it rest for 10min before slicing.
Technique tip: Over mixing the meatloaf can make it dense, but gently folding in the ingredients keeps the meatloaf light. Traditionally, the meatloaf mixture is cooked in a loaf pan. Honestly, the only meatloaf that I have ever tried is my Grandma's meatloaf. . . and it is seriously divine. I came across this recipe and. Disclosure: This post may Not only that, but I love BBQ and Vegan BBQ Meatloaf sauce if amazing!