No bake peanut butter cereal bars. Peanuts, peanut butter and peanut butter baking chip-oh my! This is the no-bake cereal bar for peanut butter lovers! Pour over cereal mixture in bowl; stir until evenly coated.
This is the no-bake cereal bar for peanut butter lovers! MORE+ LESS Ever since I made the Chewy Peanut Butter and Chocolate Cereal Bars, I've been thinking about how to remake them in a slightly new way. No-bake bars like these are always nice so you don't have to heat up your house, especially this time of year. You can have No bake peanut butter cereal bars using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of No bake peanut butter cereal bars
- Prepare 5 cup of cheerios.
- You need 1 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1 cup of light corn syrup.
- It’s 2 cup of creamy peanut butter.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
And they're made in one bowl in the microwave, and. We've got another fun recipe from a student chef at the Culinary Institute of America…No Bake Peanut Butter Cereal Bars, the perfect food for when you are. These no bake peanut butter cereal bars are definitely more a 'dessert' than a 'snack'. A no-bake cereal treat that deserves to be in your dessert rotation!
No bake peanut butter cereal bars instructions
- In large bowl, pour cereal and set aside.
- In sauce pan over medium low heat, dissolve sugar in the corn syrup.
- Add peanut butter and vanilla extract and stir until warm and creamy but not bubbly.
- Pour over cereal and stir until all cereal is covered.
- Press into 8 x 5 pan and allow to cool before cutting into bars.
It turns out that Cheerios lend themselves to desserts just as well, and when combined with peanut butter and a few other ingredients, make a no-bake bar that's crispy, crunchy, sticky and sweet, and oh-so-satisfying. Gluten-free, dairy-free, paleo Add some crushed peanut butter cups. Swap the shredded coconut with cereal or graham crackers to make no-bake bars with Rice Krispies or no-bake graham. This easy vegan, gluten-free no-bake recipe with rice puffs is similar to homemade Should you try out these crunchy chocolate peanut butter cereal bars, please leave a comment and rating below. Also, don't forget to tag me in your.