Cinnamon dessert taco shells. These cinnamon apple dessert tacos are the kind of indulgent treat you'd encounter at the world's greatest food festival. Except you can make these at home and the only line you'll be waiting on is the one at the grocery store. They have a crispy fried tortilla shell that sparkles from the cinnamon sugar.
Brush melted butter evenly on both sides of tortillas, and sprinkle both sides Transfer shells to a wire rack, and cool completely. Brush with melted butter and sprinkle with cinnamon sugar. Homemade Choco Tacos: it consists of a waffle cone "taco shell" stuffed with vanilla ice cream, fudge, peanuts, dipped in milk chocolate. · Cinnamon- and sugar-coated tortillas are baked into crispy cups and filled with pudding for a tasty Mexican-inspired dessert. You can have Cinnamon dessert taco shells using 3 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cinnamon dessert taco shells
- Prepare of Tortilla shells.
- Prepare of Cinnamon and sugar mixture.
- It’s of Canola spray oil.
Cool cinnamon taco shells to room temperature and fill them with cheesecake filling and strawberries. Cinnamon-strawberry-cheesecake-corn-shells because apparently the word 'taco' is offensive?" Yep, the author used taco shells, which is why it is being referred to as dessert tacos. These sweet, crispy taco shells are a great place to start for dessert, as they're fun to make and exceptionally fun to fill. Bake a batch up for a sweet Cozy up with one of our favorite apple cinnamon recipes this fall.
Cinnamon dessert taco shells step by step
- Pre heat oven 400.
- Cut tortilla shells in half (can use smaller tortilla shells, I was using what I had on hand so I cut them in half) skip if using small tortilla shells..
- Spray tortilla shells with canola oil then add cinnamon and sugar all over flip over and repeat.
- Put in oven, bake until it bubbles up some… this will harden more as it cools. This should not take long 3-5 mins.
- Let them cool, make sure they keep the taco shape as they will harden more..
- This is what you don’t want! (sugar burns).
- Notes- I have seen people take small circle cookie cutters and cut out the tortilla shell I thought this was a waste of tortilla so I didn’t want to do it that way..
From warming breads and breakfasts (like this Cinnamon Apple Pull-Apart Bread and. You can certainly go the traditional route simply by brushing tortillas with butter, sprinkling them with cinnamon (or blends like McCormick® Gingerbread, Apple Pie or Pumpkin Pie Spice), draping them over two rungs on your oven rack to. These Apple Pie Tacos feature a delicious cinnamon-sugar apple filling in a crispy taco that's drizzled with caramel sauce and topped with whipped cream! First, you want to make the taco shells. For these Dessert Tacos there is no need for any special equipment like a waffle maker so I just cook them off on a cast iron or nonstick pan.