Dulce De Leche Cheesecake.
You can cook Dulce De Leche Cheesecake using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Dulce De Leche Cheesecake
- You need of ✨Crust✨.
- You need 150 g of Chocolate Graham Cracker Crumbs.
- Prepare 65 g of Butter (melted).
- It’s 75 g of Maltesers/Woopers.
- It’s of ✨Filling✨.
- You need 400 g of Dulce De Leche.
- You need 3 of Eggs (room temperature).
- It’s 500 g of Cream Cheese Philadelphia.
- It’s 200 g of Sour Cream or Creme Fraiche.
- Prepare 100 g of Greek Yoghurt.
- Prepare 4 Tbsp of All-purpose Flour.
- You need 1 Tsp of Vanilla Extract.
- It’s of I don’t use sugar (if you like it sweet, add the amount of sugar that suites your tastes).
- You need of ✨Topping✨.
- It’s 1/4 Cup of Dulce De Leche.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Heavy Cream.
- You need of Almond-Pecan.
Dulce De Leche Cheesecake instructions
- Preheat your oven to 300°F. To prepare the crust, in the work bowl of a food processor place gharam crackers and maltesers/whoopers. Process it until finely grounded and add melted butter and continue to process it until combined fully..
- Cover the springform pan with parchment paper. Press the crust crumb into the bottom of the cake pan. Bake for 6 minutes then remove from the oven..
- To prepare the filling, in a stand mixer combine cream cheese and dulce de leche. Beat at medium speed until combined then add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition. Then add the sour cream and mix until it is well combined. Sift in the flour and mix it well. Pour into the prepared crust..
- Boil water and put it in an oven proof casserol dish. Then place the cheesecake on the dish with the water. Bake for 1 hour or until the cheesecake appears to be just set in the center. Turn oven off and leave the cheesecake in the oven with door open just slightly for 1 hour. Remove it from the oven and let it cool completely before cooling it further in the fridge. Refrigerate for at least 8 hours before serving..
- For the cheesecake toppings combine dulce de leche and heavy cream. Mix until well combined then pour over the cheesecake. Sprinkle almond or pecans in the middle or around the edge. Enjoy!😉.