Italian Sub Tuna Macaroni Salad.
You can have Italian Sub Tuna Macaroni Salad using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Italian Sub Tuna Macaroni Salad
- It’s 1 of pack/box Pasta.
- It’s 1 can of tuna.
- You need 1 can of peas.
- It’s 1 of yellow onion.
- You need To taste of Green olives.
- You need To taste of Salami or similar sandwich meat.
- Prepare To taste of Cheddar cheese cubes.
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of Miracle whip or Mayonnaise.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Pickle relish.
- It’s 2 teaspoons of Mustard.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Grated Parmesan cheese.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Garlic salt.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Pepper.
Italian Sub Tuna Macaroni Salad step by step
- Boil pasta to soften noodles. Drain and set aside to cool. Meanwhile, Chop or Dice onion, olives, salami, & cheese..
- Drain tuna & peas and Combine with chopped ingredients in a medium mixing bowl..
- Add in all remaining Seasoning & Condiment ingredients and mix well to coat evenly..
- Enjoy as a side, a salad, or a snack!.