Pad Thai Cucumber Salad. This Thai Cucumber Salad is a light, refreshing side dish that is full of flavor without a ton of ingredients. You may notice that when it comes to world cuisines, I don't usually share many. In the last few months or so, I have really trying to change that.
And I'm telling you — from potlucks to picnics to our weekly Pad Thai nights — this Thai cucumber salad recipe has a way of always hitting the spot. This light and fresh Thai cucumber salad is one of my warm weather staples. The dressing is tangy, salty, and sweet — and the juice from the cucumbers seeps into the dressing, giving it a delicious cucumber flavor. You can have Pad Thai Cucumber Salad using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pad Thai Cucumber Salad
- It’s 1 each of large cucumber , mandolin into "noodles".
- Prepare 1 each of large carrot, mandolin into "noodles".
- It’s 1/4 each of green bell pepper, chopped fine.
- Prepare 4 each of radishes, chopped fine.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need 1 clove of garlic, pressed.
- It’s 1 tbsp of sriaracha sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of honey.
- It’s 1/2 each of lime, juice and zest.
- You need 2 tbsp of Cilantro chopped fine.
This salad is satisfying all on its own for lunch, thanks to a generous handful of. In this refreshing Thai cucumber salad recipe, crisp cucumbers and cilantro are tossed with a tangy dressing made with lime juice, fish sauce and fiery Thai chiles. This refreshing Thai cucumber salad recipe tastes just like the restaurant version, and it only takes minutes to make! Thinly sliced cucumbers are tossed in a sweet and savory dressing along with red onions, peanuts and herbs for the perfect side dish.
Pad Thai Cucumber Salad instructions
- Run your cucumber and carrot through a mandolin to make "noodles".
- Chop fine your bell pepper and radishes.
- Combine all vegetables.
- Mix together your garlic, soy sauce, sriaracha sauce, lime, cilantro and honey to make a dressing.
- Pour dressing over the vegetables and mix well. Serve cold or room temperature..
I happen to love Thai food, and I often make a full. Thai Cucumber Salad – easy and healthy homemade Thai cucumber salad recipe that is better than your favorite Thai restaurants, guaranteed! Cucumber salad is a staple side dish that goes well with any dinner that you can make. Cucumber is so versatile, changing depending on the sauce that you. And with that, Thai cucumber salad quickly became one of my favorites!