You can cook Lobster Dynamite using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Lobster Dynamite
- You need 4 of Lobsters Cooked (from 1.5 to 2 lbs).
- You need 1 lb of Button Mushrooms (thinly sliced).
- You need 2 Cups of Japanese Mayonnaise.
- It’s 2 tsp of Soya sauce.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Garlic (minced).
- It’s 1 tsp of Sriracha sauce.
Lobster Dynamite instructions
- Split Lobster in half lengthwise. Remove meat from inside and from claws and cut in 1 inch pieces, set aside. Clean lobster shell by rinsing with cold water..
- Saute mushrooms on medium heat until most of the moisture is out of the mushrooms. They should be almost dry..
- Mix remaining ingredients in a bowl for Dynamite sauce..
- Option 1: Gently fold in half on the Dynamite sauce to the Lobster meat. Spoon lobster mixture into the half shells. Next spoon a thin layer of mushrooms on top. Now spoon a layer of the remaining Dynamite sauce on top. Bake at 400°F for 10 to 15 minutes..
- Option 2: Gently fold in half on the Dynamite sauce to the Lobster meat. Place lobster mixture evenly in ovenproof frying pan. Next layer the mushrooms on. Lastly spread the remaining Dynamite sauce on top. Bake at 400°F for 10 to 15 minutes. Serve with toast..