Crockpot Meatloaf. This meatloaf is a breeze to make, holds together and slices nicely- a problem I have had with meatloaves in the past. The Best Crockpot Meatloaf is a great way to enjoy classic comfort food, with less stress, and dinner is ready when you get home! Crock Pot (or Instant Pot) Meatloaf Recipe.
Meatloaf in the crockpot is very easy and a quick dinner recipe. I love that we can enjoy comfort food like this meatloaf recipe even during busy weeknights. It is so nice to come home to dinner all ready. You can cook Crockpot Meatloaf using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crockpot Meatloaf
- Prepare 2 lb of ground beef.
- It’s 1 package of onion soup mix.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 cup of bread crumbs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of ketchup.
- It’s 4 tablespoon of Worcestershire sauce.
- You need 1/4 piece of a small onion.
- It’s 6 of peeled potatoes.
- You need of Salt and paper.
- Prepare 1/4 of ketchup held back.
This Mini Crockpot Meatloaf is tender and juicy and so easy to make! Made with onions, garlic, spices and topped with a sweet and tangy sauce. This simple recipe makes the perfect amount to serve one. Tasty meals are the best meals!
Crockpot Meatloaf instructions
- Place all ingredients in a bowl together. Except potatoes and salt and pepper..
- Mix all ingredients together form into a loaf..
- Line crockpot with foil. Then place loaf into crockpot..
- Place peeled potatoes with salt and pepper on them in crockpot around the loaf. Cook on high for 3-4 hours..
- Abb 1/4 ketchup to top of loaf serve and enjoy!!.
Mozzarella Stuffed Crockpot Meatloaf – Easy, juicy, and delicious Crockpot Meatloaf stuffed with Mozzarella Stuffed Crockpot Meatloaf. More Ways to Search: Recipe Index · Ingredients Index. While visiting my parents recently everyone was craving meatloaf for This really is just a basic meatloaf recipe. But because you all know I love my crockpot I had to make it in. Make a delicious and low-fat Crockpot Turkey Meatloaf for dinner.