Chocolate chunk banana ice cream. Adapted from Perfect Scoop by David Lebovitz. We all scream for Ice Scream. Ripe Banana's and Chocolate what a great flavor combination.
Add the milk, cream, salt, vanilla paste, and remaining sugar. Banana and chocolate ice cream is really just that: frozen bananas, cocoa powder (the chocolate part), and some nut butter. Pour the banana custard into an ice cream maker and freeze according to the manufacturer's instructions. You can cook Chocolate chunk banana ice cream using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chocolate chunk banana ice cream
- You need 2 of large bananas.
- You need 1/2 cup of liquid coffee creamer i use vanilla almond creamer.
- It’s 1/4 cup of almond milk.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of lite coconut cream.
- Prepare of 2 Tablespoons raw honey.
- It’s 1/2 cup of dark chocolate chunks plus 1 or 2 Tablespoons separate.
It turns out that frozen bananas are good for more than just dipping in chocolate. If you freeze a banana until solid, then whiz it up in a blender or food processor, it gets creamy and a little. Banana Ice Cream – Step One: Let the bananas ripen before peeling. It's crazy that just one simple ingredient — frozen bananas — can turn something like ice cream healthy.
Chocolate chunk banana ice cream step by step
- Slice and freeze bananas.
- Mix almond milk and coffee creamer and pour into a ice cube tray and freeze.
- When bananas and almond milk mixture is frozen add to a blender and pour in coconut cream and honey and blend till smooth and well mixed then add in 1/2 cup chocolate chunks and lightly blend till chunks are slightly broken up and mixed.
- Pour mixture into a container and sprinkle on a 1 or 2 Tablespoons of the chocolate chunks add a tight fitting lid and freeze till solid. Softened to eat. Enjoy !.
And you don't need an ice cream maker to make it or any fancy equipment — all you need is a freezer and a food processor/blender. Adding a teaspoon of vanilla extract never hurts either. Take vanilla ice cream from simple to scrumptious by blending it with banana chunks, toasted coconut, and shards of bittersweet chocolate. Banana Chocolate-Chunk Ice Cream. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. To make chocolate banana ice cream we don't need an ice cream maker and all we need to do is blend well, freeze then blend well again.