No-Bake Chocolate Oat Bars (Gluten-Free, Dairy Free, and Sugar Free options). Reviews for: Photos of No Bake Chocolate Oat Bars. Try our No-Bake Chocolate Oat Bars! This simple delight whips up quickly and mixes crunch with chocolate taste.
These no-bake Chocolate Coconut Oat Bars remind me of a candy bar I loved growing up – "Whatchamacallit bars". You will love my Gluten-Free Dark Chocolate Banana Brownies. Did you make these chocolate coconut oat bars? You can cook No-Bake Chocolate Oat Bars (Gluten-Free, Dairy Free, and Sugar Free options) using 6 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of No-Bake Chocolate Oat Bars (Gluten-Free, Dairy Free, and Sugar Free options)
- You need 1 cup of Butter (Use Margarine or Coconut Oil for dairy-free option).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Brown Sugar (packed) (Use Splenda or Stevia to reduce sugar).
- It’s 1 tsp. of Vanilla.
- You need 3 cups of Quick Oats.
- Prepare 1 cup of Semi-sweet Chocolate Chips (Use Sugar-Free Chocolate Chips to reduce sugar).
- It’s 1/2 cup of Peanut Butter.
Please leave a starred review and a comment below letting. Before we get started today, I just wanted to say thank you all for the amazing birthday wishes. 🙂 It was really wonderful and I trial tested one container of these No Bake Paleo Chocolate Pecan Bars in the fridge, one on the counter and one in the freezer. But with half a cup of butter and two full cups of refined sugar packed into traditional no bake bar recipes, they're really not even close. Oatmeal Chocolate No Bake Bar Instructions.
No-Bake Chocolate Oat Bars (Gluten-Free, Dairy Free, and Sugar Free options) instructions
- Melt butter in pan over low heat.
- Stir in Brown Sugar and Vanilla.
- Mix in Oats and allow to cook 2-3 minutes.
- Press half the mixture into a greased 9×9 inch pan.
- Melt Chocolate Chips and Peanut Butter. Stir well..
- Pour chocolate mixture over the pressed oats and spread evenly..
- Crumble the remaining oats over the chocolate layer..
- Cover and refrigerate a minimum of 2-3 hours to set..
- Remove from refrigerator and cut to desired size. (Cuts easiest if allowed to resume room temperature.).
Dried Turkish apricots, gluten free rolled oats, pumpkin seed, vanilla protein, maple syrup or honey, and a drizzle of dark chocolate. Hence these Nut Free No Bake Apricot Oat Protein Bars! Let's break it down now, shall week? No bake, no prob, no nuts, no gluten, no dairy, no refined sugar. These No-Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Oat Bars might just be my new faves.