Lobster Filled Puff Pastry.
You can have Lobster Filled Puff Pastry using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Lobster Filled Puff Pastry
- It’s 6 of Pepperidge Puff Pastry Dhells.
- You need 1-2 of to 21/2 pound fresh steamed Maine lobster, meat remived.
- You need 4 tablespoons of salted butter.
- You need 2 of lemons cut into four wedges for eac lemon.
- It’s to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of fresh chopped parsley.
- Prepare 1 of large egg beaten with 1 tablespoon water (egg wash).
- It’s of Cajun seasoning and Romano cheese as needed for sprinkling puff.
Lobster Filled Puff Pastry instructions
- Chop lobster neat.
- Place pastry shells on parchment lined baking sheet, brush with egg wash and season with a sprinkle of Cajun seasoning and Romano cheeseBake according to package directions.
- Remove tops and hollow out shell.
- Meanwhile heat butter in a small skillet, add the juice of the 1/4 of thelemon and salt and pepper.
- Add lobster meat and parsley and turn off heat and baste lobster with butter.
- Fill hot pastry puffs with lobster using a slotted spoon to drain excess butter.
- Serve hot with lemon wedges.