Chocolate chip butter cookies. These aren’t simply peanut butter cookies with chocolate chips; no, they’re chocolate chip cookies with peanut butter. After I made my favorite peanut butter cookie recipe and the best ever chocolate chip cookie recipe, I started realizing y’all love BOTH of those cookies. These chocolate chip cookies will look a little doughy when you remove them from the oven, and thats good.
If you do I cannot guarantee they will turn out. I was tired of making homemade chocolate chip cookies that were overly crispy and flat, like the Tollhouse version that’s boring as hell. Using chocolate wafers instead of chips is a cookie game-changer. You can have Chocolate chip butter cookies using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chocolate chip butter cookies
- You need 500 g of salted butter.
- You need 1 teaspoon of vanilla essence.
- It’s 175 g of caster sugar.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- You need 450 g of Plain flour/ Top flour.
- Prepare 450 g of choc chip.
Scrape into a large bowl and let cool. Use melted butter in this chocolate chip cookie recipe. Most of the cookies on my website call for creaming softened butter with the sugars. Chewy chocolate chip cookies require melted butter.
Chocolate chip butter cookies instructions
- Beat soften butter then add in egg and vanilla essence.
- Add sugar, beat until mixture become pale.
- Add flour and mix well. Then add in choc chip. Done!.
- Transfer your dough into piping bag if you like it neat. You may want to chill your dough for 30 minutes in the fridge. Dough can also last up to 6 months in a freezer..
- Pipe out your cookie mixture onto tray. While doing that make sure you have preheated your oven at 170°C for 20 minutes.
- Bake cookies for 15-20 minutes. Depending on your oven.
Tender, healthy chocolate chip cookies with almond butter, coconut, and chocolate chips. And although they aren’t exactly like the cookie I tried, this inspired version is legit. These simple stir-together cookies are made in a flash and are great for any occasion. These cookies can be whole-grain, vegan, and MUCH lower in sugar, fat, and calories than traditional chocolate chip cookies, with no cholesterol and no butter or eggs in the recipe. Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies are big, thick, chewy, and soft and loaded with peanut butter and chocolate flavor.