Pancake Mix Matcha Melon Bread. The outside is crispy, and the inside is soft. Strawberry Vanilla Melon Breads: Happy morning breads! It's soft and fragrance, and it's sweet ^^.
Add the mixed dry ingredients into the blender. Adding matcha to the mix is a great way to enjoy the usual melon pan. Whenever the topic of melon pan is brought up, someone inevitably asks me what part of this bread makes it melon. You can have Pancake Mix Matcha Melon Bread using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pancake Mix Matcha Melon Bread
- Prepare 200 grams of ★Pancake mix.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ★ Matcha.
- You need 50 grams of Unsalted butter.
- You need 1 tbsp of Milk.
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- Prepare as needed of Granulated sugar.
The reactions are often funny when I answer that it's only the design on top that makes it reminiscent of a. Melon pan aka Japanese sweet bread bun. Matcha MELON BREAD. by Masak-Masak, B. Transfer the dough to a sheet of cling wrap.
Pancake Mix Matcha Melon Bread instructions
- Melt the unsalted butter in the microwave and combine with the beaten egg and milk..
- Combine the ★ ingredients, and add the mixture from Step 1 a little at a time to create dough. Cover with a damp cloth and let sit for 15 minutes..
- Separate into 8 equal pieces, make into round shapes, and use the back of a knife to create a crisscross pattern..
- Bake at 180℃ for 15 minutes..
Roll it into a log and refrigerate for Place bread flour into a mixer bowl together with yeast mixture, YURI / Matcha Powder, caster sugar. Meanwhile, mix together the bread flour, sugar, matcha powder, and salt in a large. Betcha never knew pancake mix could double as a savory bread just begging to be stuffed with ham and veggies. Stop overpaying for the package mixes at the store and make your own pancake mix at home. The recipe for this mix is super easy and fast—keep it on hand for even easier and faster pancakes!