Mini Cheesecake with Blueberry Sauce.
You can cook Mini Cheesecake with Blueberry Sauce using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mini Cheesecake with Blueberry Sauce
- It’s 1/3 Cup of Gram Cracker Crumbs.
- You need 1 Tbsp of Melted Butter.
- You need 1 Pkg (8 oz) of Cream Cheese, Soften).
- You need 1/4 Cup of White Sugar.
- It’s 1 of Egg.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Vanilla Extract.
Mini Cheesecake with Blueberry Sauce step by step
- Preheat 325, line 6 miffin cup with paper.
- Mix Graham Cracker and butter well, spoon in to muffin cups, press down with a shot glass.
- Bake for 5 min, remove, keep oven on.
- Beat cream cheese until fluffy, beat in sugar (abput 5 minute total) add egg and vanilla extract mix well.
- Spoon in mixture evenly, also to the rim. Bake for 25 min.
- Cool in pan completely before removing to chill in fridge. Serve with homemaker blueberry sauce.