Healthy oats cookie. Healthier cookies can be tricky to figure out, and this one was no exception. These delicious, healthy oat cookies are packed with hemp seeds, raisins, chocolate These delicious, healthy oat cookies are perfect for a sweet, little snack anytime of day. Healthy oatmeal cookies made with fiber-rich oats, coconut oil and applesauce instead of butter and coconut sugar.
Super chewy oatmeal and coconut cookies are here! The base of these cookies is rolled oats, oat flour, almond flour. Cuz these are not your ordinary oatmeal cookies! You can cook Healthy oats cookie using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Healthy oats cookie
- It’s 1 cup of oats flour.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of cinnamon powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Coconut oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of margarine.
- You need 1/4 cup of White sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of vanilla.
- It’s of Optional flavours.
- It’s 3/4 cups of Oats.
- Prepare 1/2 of chocolate chips.
- It’s 1/2 cup of nuts.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of raisins.
Easy to make healthy oat cookies without any eggs, butter or flour! These simple healthy cookie recipes can all be made with instant, oatmeal or whole oats that have been ground. These healthy breakfast cookies can actually be enjoyed at any time of day and are super nutritious as they are based around oats, fruit and nuts. A healthy breakfast can provide vital nutrients such as.
Healthy oats cookie step by step
- Mix all to form a hard dough texture.
- Refidgerate for minimum 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 190° for about 10-15 mins. Meanwhile form 1/4 cup size balls and space out on a tray.
- Place in oven for about 15-20 mins.
These healthy oatmeal cookies are made without gluten, dairy, sugar or oil, but are packed Rolled Oats: You can swap in quinoa flakes or another flaked grain of choice. Add healthy cookies to your holiday spread with this recipe from Food.com. Sift together the dry ingredients then stir in the oats. Add the dry ingredients to the wet and mix. These cookies are all they claim to be, I mean really they have it all.