Chocolate chip Cookies. There are a few secrets to the best classic, chewy chocolate chip cookies. Number one: Don't use chips; instead, opt for a mix of milk or semisweet. Everyone needs a classic chocolate chip cookie recipe in their repertoire, and this is mine.
I'll show you how to make the Best Ever Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe and why it will give you a perfect chocolate chip cookie every time! Chocolate chip cookies are a household favorite, a timeless classic, an unparalleled snack, warm, cold, dunked in milk, in dough form, or in baked form. No one can resist the comfort of a chocolate. You can have Chocolate chip Cookies using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolate chip Cookies
- It’s of S1: Dry Ingredients.
- Prepare 2 1/2 cups of flour (354 grams).
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare of S2: Wet Ingredients.
- Prepare 1 cup of melted heated then cooled butter.
- You need 3/4 cup of white sugar (170 grams).
- It’s 1 1/4 cup of brown sugar (212 grams).
- Prepare 2 of large eggs.
- It’s 2 tsp of vanilla.
- It’s of Add separately at the end.
- Prepare 2 cups of chocolate chips.
Looking for the best chocolate chip cookies EVER? you're in the right place. You don't want to keep going through life not knowing what's in the best chocolate chip cookies EVER, do you? The perfect chocolate chip cookie is within your reach. Once you've mastered the art of the chocolate chip cookie from scratch, there'll be no going back to the frozen tubs!
Chocolate chip Cookies step by step
- Mix wet ingredients all together really well with a hand mixer for 2-3 minutes until all well blended.
- Mix dry ingredients in a separate bowl.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients gradually to form a hard dough texture.
- Add the chocolate chip right at the end.
- Refrigerate for atleast 1 hour. The longer you leave it the better the taste.
- Preheat oven to 190° for 10-15 mins.
- Meanwhile form 1/4 size ball shapes from the dough and place spaced out on a tray.
- Bake for atleast 12-15 mins. The longer you cook the less chewy, the more crunchy it gets.
- When removed the cookie will still be really soft but will harden as cooled down.
These homemade Chocolate Chip Cookies are the BEST! One special ingredient helps deepens the flavor and gives the chocolate chip cookies a chewier texture. What's better than chocolate chip cookies? Chocolate chip cookie dough in your freezer that's ready to go whenever a cookie craving hits. Here's how: How To Freeze Cookie Dough. "The best chocolate chip cookies that bake up HUGE, thick, chewy and full of a variety of chocolate and a little oats to take them over the top!" Visual learner?