Soft & Chewy Chocolate Cookies.
You can cook Soft & Chewy Chocolate Cookies using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Soft & Chewy Chocolate Cookies
- It’s 113 gr of butter (room temperature).
- You need 100 gr of white sugar.
- Prepare 100 gr of brown sugar.
- You need 1 of egg.
- It’s 20 gr of cocoa powder.
- It’s 172 gr of flour.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare of White chocolate chunks.
Soft & Chewy Chocolate Cookies step by step
- In a bowl, well mix together butter, white sugar and brown sugar then add egg, mix until creamy (spatula / whisk mix is ok).
- Pour dry ingredients; flour+cocoa powder, baking powder and baking soda.
- Add white chocolate chunks and mix dough with spatula.
- Divide dough into small portions (30-40 gr each, scoop by the rounded tablespoon onto the prepared sheet pan. Give some space.
- Pre-heat oven then bake the cookies at 180 deg C around 7-10 minutes. Let cool on the pan for a few minutes then use a cooling rack to cool cookies completely..
- Enjoy! Store baked cookies in a jar at room temperature..