Whole Wheat Peanut Butter Cookies. In a large bowl, mix together the peanut butter, butter, honey. Health lovers and peanut butter lovers unite! Finally a peanut cookie with no trans fat!
Whole wheat flour has a stronger flavor than regular all purpose flour does, and in some types of cookies, that flavor can sort of take over the. How to make Peanut butter whole wheat cookies and without egg (#eggless). Today we will be making healthy cookies and our main ingredients for this recipe. You can cook Whole Wheat Peanut Butter Cookies using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Whole Wheat Peanut Butter Cookies
- Prepare 1 cup of peanut butter.
- It’s 1/2 cup of unsalted butter.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of maple syrup.
- You need 1/3 cup of packed brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- It’s 1 1/4 cups of whole wheat flour.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
I love that Lisa had the fun idea of taking her family on this "real food" adventure. Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Cookie – Switch to Whole Wheat. These cookies have an amazing texture (which you'd never expect from no butter and whole wheat flour). Ease : You can whip up the dough for these little delights in the same amount of.
Whole Wheat Peanut Butter Cookies instructions
- Preheat the oven to 350F..
- Soften the butter by microwaving it for 30 seconds..
- In a large bowl, mix together peanut butter, butter, maple syrup, brown sugar, and egg until completely smooth. Stir in the baking powder. Next add the whole wheat flour and mix until totally blended. If the dough ends up being too soft to work with, refrigerate for an hour..
- Roll dough into palm size patties and place on a baking sheet covered with parchment paper. Flatten slightly with a fork..
- Bake for 20 minutes..
I made some of the using the traditional peanut butter cookie criss-cross method (pressing them down with a fork) and left some in a ball The ones left in a ball before baking were softer and chewier (a consistency which is more challenging to achieve with whole wheat cookies), and the ones pressed. Creamy peanut butter and peanut butter chips make this buttery, rich cookie so yummy. MORE+ LESS Gold Medal® White Whole Wheat flour can be used in any recipe. I love peanut butter cookies, and he loves chocolate chip, so I combined them into one, made with whole wheat flour. Learn how to prepare this easy Whole-Wheat Peanut Butter Sandwich Cookies recipe like a pro.