Pancake Mix Matcha Chocolate Scone. Thank you for watching the video ! Learn how to make Matcha and Chocolate scones using pancake mix and food processor ! How to make Matcha & Chocolate Scones.
Use a scraper (etc.) to fold the margarine into the pancake mix using a cutting motion. Great recipe for Easy Scones Made With Pancake Mix. I'm currently obsessed with making snacks using pancake mix. You can have Pancake Mix Matcha Chocolate Scone using 5 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pancake Mix Matcha Chocolate Scone
- Prepare 200 grams of Pancake batter mix.
- You need 1 tbsp of Matcha.
- You need 50 grams of Butter.
- You need 50 ml of Milk.
- You need 1 of bar White chocolate.
If you lay on the dough thickly These Chocolate Chip Pancake Mix Cookies are a cross between puffy pancakes and soft muffin tops! Make with any 'just add water' pancake mix. Comes with matcha syrup that goes deliciously with the pancake. Serve with ice cream, whipped cream or fruit.
Pancake Mix Matcha Chocolate Scone step by step
- This recipe was introduced on the Japanese TV program Hanamaru Market..
- Break up the chocolate bar into small pieces..
- Put the matcha into the pancake mix..
- Mix it all up with a whisk. Mix it well!.
- Add softened butter and fold in with a spatula..
- Add the milk and chocolate and mix!.
- Finally, shape it like this with your hands..
- Place on a baking sheet..
- Cut it into 8 pieces with a knife..
- Line them up..
- Bake for 25 minutes at 170°F and it's done..
- Another recipe version: Pancake Mix Chocolate Scone https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/149878-chocolate-scones-made-with-pancake-mix.
- Another version: Pancake Mix Cocoa Chocolate Scone – https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/149984-cocoa-and-chocolate-scones-with-pancake-mix.
- Pancake Mix Coffee Chocolate Sconeis also yummy!.
- ☆Pancake Mix Matcha Scone☆ https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/145800-pancake-mix-black-tea-scones.
- You can make lots and freeze it. ♪ Defrost in the microwave – 30 seconds at 600w..
Here's a healthier version of matcha white chocolate scones! Make a well in the flour mix, add the milk and mix well. Once the mixture holds together well, add the white chocolate chips. Sort By: Featured Items Newest Items Best Selling A to Z Z to A Reviews Price: Ascending Price: Descending. Whisk together flour, sugar, matcha, salt and baking powder until aerated.