Mango kulfi. This Mango Kulfi has the flavors of mango mixed with the traditional kulfi. Last week, I used some fresh mangoes to make this Mango Kulfi and it turned out to be so creamy and just about perfect! Mango kulfi is a traditional, rich, and creamy frozen dessert from India.
Mango kulfi is an Indian frozen dense dessert made from milk and mango puree. Summers and kulfi go together for us. how to prepare mango kulfi with step by step photo recipe: firstly, in a large blender take ¾ cup of chopped ripped mangoes. alternatively, use mango puree. also add, cold milk. add more milk and. Mango kulfi recipe with video & step by step photos – Kulfi is an Indian ice cream made with milk, sugar and other flavoring ingredients. You can have Mango kulfi using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mango kulfi
- You need 500 ml of milk.
- You need 1/4 cup of sugar.
- You need 3 tsp of cream.
- You need 1 cup of mango pulp.
- It’s 1 tsp of pistachios.
- It’s 1 tsp of tutti fruiti.
There are a few different variations of making it and the method. Mango Kulfi is a creamy dessert is made with staples and studded with lots of pistachios and almonds. Mango Kulfi Recipe with condensed milk and Pistachios. Mango kulfi is a rich, milk based frozen mango dessert, that can be easily made and enjoyed at home.
Mango kulfi step by step
- Heat a a Kadhai add the milk let the milk boil then keep the flame to medium and keep Stuti the milk until it reduces till half of the original volume.
- Once done add sugar and cream then again cook it for another few minutes then turn off the flame.
- Let the milk cool down completely add the mango pulp mix it well then pour this mixture into a moulds then keep it in the refrigerator for 3 to 4 hours after that transfer this moulds into a plate garnished it some pistachiosand tuty fruity served chilled…
I have never tasted a kulfi in my life🙁. Only once may be that too was not good how it is. This mango kulfi recipe is for a mango ice cream that is common in India. The recipe is simple, plus Kulfi is a popular Indian dessert that is common not only throughout India, but the Middle East, Sri. Fresh mangoes, saffron and cardamom make this mango kulfi Tips and Tricks in making the best Mango Kulfi: Mangoes – Select sweet, ripe mangoes that are not..mango pulp, mango cubes and spices to the cooked and cooled milk, to give the kulfi a fruity The fruity-milky taste of the Mango Kulfi is simply awesome and it is sure to win compliments from.