Oats/chia cookies. These oatmeal chia cookies are perfect for breakfast or as a healthy snack. The texture is chewy Chia seeds, oats, almond butter, coconut, dates… basically every ingredient in these cookies is. Oatmeal chia seed cookies made with coconut oil and applesauce are a vegan version of oatmeal cookies that make a hearty snack!
Cookie dough ice cream was the ultimate indulgence for me when I was younger. Chia seeds are the final ingredient that brings everything together and creates the "oatmeal" texture. These are the healthiest oatmeal raisin cookies you will find, and the great thing is they also taste amazing! You can cook Oats/chia cookies using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Oats/chia cookies
- You need 1/2 cup of rolled oats.
- You need 2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of chia seeds.
- You need 1/2 cup of butter, room temperature.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- You need 1/2 tsp of lemon zest.
An easy way to incorporate chia seeds into family treats. These delicious cookies contain no eggs or butter and are easy to make. Cookies will be soft; allow them to cool completely. Get your chocolate fix for breakfast with these deliciously creamy (and healthy!) chocolate chia overnight oats!
Oats/chia cookies instructions
- Whisk the butter and sugar together, first..
- Get all the dry ingredients, all-purpose flour, baking powder, salt, chia seeds..
- Grind the rolled oats in a blender. Add the dry ingredients, oats to the sugar and butter mix..
- Knead the flour mixture, add some extra flour if you need to..
- Roll out the dough, with some dry flour..
- Make shapes with a cookie cutter..
- Bake in the oven for 13-15 minutes at 350°F. Enjoy!.
These cookies feature whole grain oats and they're naturally high in protein and fiber, too. True story: I once made these amazing Peanut Butter Chia Breakfast cookies in the evening so I could. Take the stress out of breakfast prep with an easy recipe for healthy overnight oats with chia and Make breakfast a breeze with a grab-and-go recipe for Healthy Overnight Oats with Chia and your. Chai Spiced Chia Overnight Oats are creamy overnight oats with almond milk, chia seeds, and Add a fun, new twist to your lemon cookies by substituting healthy chia seeds for poppy seeds. These cookies are loaded with oats, nuts and seeds for a healthy and delicious breakfast, snack or dessert!