Brownie Cookies. These easy chocolate chip cookie brownies have my very favorite chocolate chip cookie dough baked into the top layer of decadent, fudgy brownies. Scoop golf ball-size dollops of cookie dough onto the baking tray, making sure you leave enough room for them to spread out. Also known as "brookies," this genius dessert mashup combines two of your favorite treats into one, making the ultimate dessert.
Throw in walnuts, toffee, mint chips, M & M's (my boys favorite), candies or cookies! These brownie cookies are your favourite chewy chocolate brownies in cookie form! This from-scratch brownie cookies recipe is easy and delicious. You can have Brownie Cookies using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Brownie Cookies
- Prepare 2/3 cup of Flour.
- Prepare 2 Tb of Unsweetened Cocoa Powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Baking Powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 3 cup of Semisweet Chocolate Chips.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Unsalted Butter.
- It’s 2 of large Eggs.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Light Brown Sugar.
Fudgy Chocolate Brownie Cookies loaded with extra chocolate chips and M&M's. The brownie cookies have been one of the favorites among my taste-testers and myself. These cookies are like eating a fudge brownie and chocolate chip cookie, all in the same dessert! Brownie fans must try these delicious Brownie Cookies.
Brownie Cookies step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line two quarter sheet baking sheets with Silpats or parchment paper..
- Whisk together flour, cocoa, baking powder, and salt in a small bowl..
- Place 2 1/2 cups of the semisweet chocolate chips and butter in a saucepan. Slowly melt the chocolate, stirring occasionally until smooth. Remove from the heat and set aside to cool slightly..
- Combine eggs and sugars in a medium and use a mixer to blend on medium speed for 5 minutes. Reduce speed to low, beat in melted chocolate for 1 minute. Add flour mixture and mix on low speed for 20 seconds until combined. Fold in chocolate chips..
- Use a 1/2 Tb measuring spoon to form the cookies, spacing cookies 3 inches apart..
- Bake for 12 to 14 minutes, rotating pans halfway through until tops are shiny and crackly. Remove from oven and place cookies on a cooling rack and enjoy!.
They are so yummy and very simple to make with all the things you love about a brownie in a cookie. See more ideas about Food, Brownie cookies, Recipes. These identity confused cookies are so good, you won't care In my opinion, they are as good as brownies… in a cookie kind of way. The centers maintain a nice gooey texture. Fudge brownie cookies; I love this fudge brownie cookies recipe!