cruchy cereal wreaths. Dip the chicken strips first in the flour, then the egg and then the cereal. Cook the strips in batches until golden brown and cooked. The cereal was made from dough baked into long sheets and broken up into small pieces.
This is what happens when you blend cereal into milkshakes. It's like everything you love about cereal milk, only in milkshake form. This is nice on its own with milk or use to make my 'Breakfast Cranachan', a mixture of cereal, raspberries and yogurt. You can cook cruchy cereal wreaths using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of cruchy cereal wreaths
- It’s 10 oz of marshmellow.
- It’s 3 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 1 of green icing clolor(gel coloring).
- Prepare 6 cup of rice crisp cereal.
- You need 1 cup of sweetend coconit.
- It’s 3 tbsp of red.sprinkles.
- You need 1 of licorice.
Now, any fool knows that most breakfast cereals aren't the best option if you're looking to drop some pounds, so C. C. should have figured this out long ago. C. after an Indians game in the. Cereal may be the most popular of breakfast choices, but one thing that has always bothered me about it is the crumbs.
cruchy cereal wreaths step by step
- line 2 or 3 baking sheets with wax paper. In a large saucepan over med heat melt marshmellow and butter till smooth; remove pan from heat.Tint marshmellow and mix green with icong color. Add cereal and coconut, stirring gently till combined..
- coat ur hands with veg. cooking spray or oil and shape mix into 20 balls and place on baking sheets..
- using a greased handle from a wooden spoon press into the center of each ball, making a wreath shape. Top wreaths with red sprinkles. Cut licorice into 40 pieces; shape into bows. pressing together. press bow onto edge of wreath!.
- enjoy. Merry Christmas!!!!♥♡♥.
Just like a bag of potato chips, when you reach the last third of cereal in the bag. All Reviews for Crunchy Cereal Trail Mix. Crunchy Cereal Trail Mix. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. I know everyone out there has eaten cereal with milk. But how do you like it?crunchy? or soggy like my brother does.